Love INC is not a welfare program, it's a proven system that changes lives, with a love that transforms. When Church members reach out and mentor to those with needs, lasting relationships are formed with positive results for all involved.
Love INC serves as the missing link between individuals, agencies and churches. It helps reduce unnecessary duplication of services. It encourages caring Christians to come alongside those who are often dependent or have many needs, in order to teach them practical living skills to better help themselves. LOVE INC encourages the development of individuals and/or families to be self-sufficient.
This organization shall continually and steadfastly uphold and maintain the following statement of faith:
We believe the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative Word of God. We believe that there is one God, eternally existent in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit. We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ in His virgin birth, in His sinless life, in His miracles, in His vicarious and atoning death through His shed blood, in His bodily resurrection, in His ascension to the right hand of the Father, and in His personal return in power and glory. We believe that for the salvation of lost and sinful man, regeneration of the Holy Spirit is absolutely essential. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life and they are lost unto the resurrection of damnation. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in our Lord Jesus Christ.
- To identify the existing needs that are not being met in Bedford County area.
- To enable Christian churches and caring individuals to become more aware of these needs.
- To assist Christian churches and their members to find effective ways to respond to these needs.
- To be an effective out-reach ministry resource to area churches.
Our mission is to mobilize the Church to transform lives and communities In the Name of Christ.
- We are Christian.
- Everything we think, say, and do is in the name of Christ.
- Prayer is an integral part of who we are.
- We follow Christ's example of valuing the poor and needy.
- We value unity of the Body of Christ.
- We value transformation in the lives of people and communities.
- We value churches living out the two great commandments to love God and love their neighbors.
- We value building Christ-like relationships.
- We value the connectedness of the Love INC movement.
- We model excellence.
- Why is the Ministry of the Church so important? We value continually maturing in our capacity to meet people's needs.
The Church is the means Jesus chose to carry out his mission. -Matthew 28:19 The Church has all the resources needed to carry out its mission. -Ephesians 4:11-13 The Church is called to love. - Matthew 22:37-19 The Church brings the Gospel of Jesus Christ to a community in need. -Galatians 6:2, 10 The Church, as the unified body of Christ, can more effectively transform lives and communities. -Acts 2:42-47